Malarbor
Malarbor says: Welcome, unwitting servant, to The Periodic Spore! Finally, my roots have worked their way into some telecommunications lines and I now have the power to surf the web and, of course, start up a blog. A news blog.

Yes, the Periodic Spore is a news publication created by My Omnimalevolence to keep both your inquisitive-reader and unenlightened-slave sides filled with all the latest from across the micronational board. You thought just because Shireroth's hit the rocks you can just set me on fire and use me as a Military Banner? That you could contain Malarbor's spawn in a small bag carriable by man?! You thought wrong!

But why "Periodic Spore"? Well, aside from it being a less-than-clever play on the fact that I'm a demonic tree god, in the time it took you to read this short introduction your lungs have been corrupted with MalarSpores (Patent pending) which have filled the atmosphere around your computer terminal. Look forward to 24 hours of pain and a subsequent lifetime of following my orders!


The Imperial Republic of Shireroth :: Microwiki :: ShireFox
The Micronational Cartography Society :: Micronations.net Forum

Thursday 25 October 2007

Treithar plays the Phoenix while Non-Citizens try the same in Shireroth

Treithar. Anyone remember it? I think I can. Oh yes, its all coming back to me now. They were a Gray-coloured nation (Eh? Eh? Anyone? No? Ah well) on the MCS quite a while ago, wedged between Novaya Zemlya and Shireroth - should have created an interesting mix. They were a protectorate of the Grand Commonwealth, and left the map with them, and later became a full member. And they were a stratocracy! Should have been quite fun. However, bear in mind who was in charge - Ben Gray. Yeah, it sort of went downhill from there. But don't worry! As could be expected, my forebodings of a return to Micras by Graius are apparently to be realised.

Yes, my Sporelings have reported to me over the last 24 hours that despite the closure of MicroGov, successor state of Treithar which contraversially planned to create a working micronational state free of the trouble of foreign affairs (I know - hilarious). Though I believe the fact that MicroGov's closure thread got near enough the same activity as the micronation did in its entire existance has spurred Graius to plan a great Treithar revival. And guess what? It's on Micras. Wha-hey! Wait, having Ben Gray disrupt all our affairs while being in charge of a potentially active military-based micronation...? Dammit, I think we got the short end of the straw. Either way keep a warey or interested eye on the lookout for Treithar.

However the whole "Phoenix from the Flame" structure of micronational activity, that is periods of activity followed by complete death followed by revival, gets boring. Really quickly. People like having something to hold onto - I've got my roots firmly embedded in this here sullied soil around me, but you humans with your flimsy minds need something to rest on and be reliant on. If a nation dies and is reborn over and over again, interest quickly disappates. Remember Audentior? And Shireroth is doing the same - except not voluntarily.

In the only active thread in Shireroth, Dutch Praetor Jonas confidently stated that Shireroth was not dying, despite my ever-present demands in "Malarbor Says", and bizzarely claimed that "Inactivity makes from Shireroth wat it is". Um... okay Jonas. Unless you follow that scentence with the word "dead", that's the least convincing argument I've ever heard. And I'm a fire-proof tree. However, Jonas isn't the worst offender here - Jacobus has decided that Jonas has declared himself Kaiser and has egged him on by getting the Cyberian Government (which one, you tell me) to recognise him and screaming about his Kaisership on the MNN. Transparent and tasteless, much unlike me.

It's all the J's this week in Shireroth as King Jeremy II of New Brittania, who has countless other titles in nations such as Babkha and Riponia, has seemingly out of the blue-ly claimed the Golden Mango Throne as
Kaiser Augeore I of the new Imperial Bloodline of Bellami. How many people are going to ignore my demands before I have to gas the entire country?! This is getting ridiculous. Ah well, I'll simply invite all potential Kaisers to dinner and poison their mangoes.

Now for some advertisements: Are you bored? Easily ousted from power by Cyberians? Reasonably unknown in Shireroth? Then come on down to the Shirerithian forums and claim the Shirerithian Throne! Applicants must have a post count lower than 50 and little to no verifiable claims to the Golden Mango Throne. Contact Jacobus, 41 Frozen Heart Lane, Lac Glacei, Cyberia/Shireroth (We're in the process of moving) for reputable PR organisation.

No comments: